One of the great privileges in having our school as a ministry of Covenant Presbyterian Church is the chance to connect church families and school families through fun events. This October, Covenant Presbyterian Church is hosting a special free event – Trunk or Treat! After enjoying some pizza, the kids will walk from car-to-car to admire the decorations and to collect a treat! Please bring plenty of candy or wrapped snacks to hand out to all the ‘trunkers.’ Kids may dress in non-scary, kid-friendly costumes.
Prizes for most creative trunks and most creative, humorous, or best use of pumpkins will be given.
There will be games, food, opportunity drawings*, and candy, of course!
- Tuesday, October 30th, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- If you want to participate by opening up YOUR trunk, please park in the gated playground area at 5pm and begin decorating!
- The church and school parking lot
- You! Your family, your friends – all are invited.
*Tickets are available for the opportunity drawings. They are sold at the event: 1/$3.00, 2/$5.00, 4/$10.00, 8/$20.00, and 10/$25.00. Some baskets below:
- ‘Tis The Season (Christmas theme)
- Italian Theme
- Fall/Harvest Theme
- Family Game Night
- Disney Theme (With Disney on Ice tickets)
- Wine Basket
- Salon Basket
- Wood floor
- Spa Basket
- God Bless America (Patriotic theme)
- Family Movie Night
- Hiking Theme
- and more!
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com