Tyson Behrns

tyson1
Middle School Homeroom Teacher
tbehrns@covschool.org

Mr. Behrns has been married for 22 years to his beautiful wife Shelley. Together they have two CCS students, Connor and Madison. Mr. Behrns studied at Biola University where he received a certificate in Apologetics, BS in Organizational Leadership, MA in Education, and his California Teaching Credential.  He joined CCS in the fall of 2016 […]

Molly Belk

molly
Algebra and Middle School Science Teacher
mbelk@covschool.org

Prior to joining CCS, Mrs. Belk was a Middle School Science Teacher and the JV Girls Volleyball Coach at Eagle’s View Academy in Jacksonville, FL.  She received her BA Degree in Middle School Math and Science Education from the University of North Florida in Jacksonville. Newly relocated from Florida, she and her husband reside in […]

Elise Confer

elise2
Kindergarten
econfer@covschool.org

Mrs. Elise Confer has been teaching at CCS since 2014. She has been teaching Kindergarten since 2010. She has a Liberal Studies Degree from California State University, Long Beach along with a CA Credential in Multiple Subjects.

Shelby Eirich

Shelby Eirich photo
Third Grade
seirich@covschool.org

Miss Eirich will teach Covenant’s 3rd Grade starting in the 2018-2019 school year. Miss Eirich received her B.A. Degree in English from Thomas Edison State University, New Jersey, in 2015. She completed the teaching credential program with Teach-Now Graduate School of Education and received her Teaching Credential in multiple subject and single subject (English) in […]

Ashton Fontyn

Daycare Director; Summer Blast Director; Kindergarten Teacher's Assistant
afontyn@covschool.org

Ms. Ashton has been at CCS since 2013! She is enrolled in her last semester of undergrad at CSUF where she will graduate in December with a Bachelors in Child and Adolescent Studies with an emphasis in Elementary School settings. She actively weight trains in the gym 5-6 days a week and has done several […]

Judy Heller

judy1
Academic Coach, Interim Librarian
jheller@covschool.org

Miss Heller is a credentialed teacher specifically trained in the Orton Gillingham- Slingerland multi-sensory approach. She has twenty years experience with both private clients and campus academic coaching in private Christian schools. She designed and implemented the CCS Academic Coaching Program.

Masha Hemmerling

masha
Art Teacher, K-8
mhemmerling@covschool.org

Mrs. Hemmerling, an artist of 35 years, has a colorful background in art having taught art for 7 years and developed art curriculum for 5 years. She developed an Evangelical, biblical curriculum for the after school art program for Grades 1-4 at Friends Christian School and prepared students for participation in ACSI’s Art Festival. Mrs. […]

Laurie Hinnant

Technology, K-8
lhinnant@covschool.org

Just prior to joining CCS, Mrs. Hinnant spent six years at Shoreline Christian School. After an initial assignment as a Special Ed Shadow, she taught in various capacities including 5th Grade Homeroom Teacher, Computer Teacher for Grades 5th – 7th, 6th Grade English, and was 8th Grade Yearbook Advisor for two years. She was honored […]

Andrew Ma

Worship Leader
ama@covschool.org

Mr. Andrew is thrilled to be leading worship at chapel on Friday morning. Since 2013, he has been playing guitar and leading worship. His passion is to see everyone at CCS worshipping God by saying “wow!” at all He is and all He has done. CCS is the best!

Ann Moe

id000010
Second Grade
amoe@covschool.org

Ann Moe is passionate about serving second graders and their families at Covenant Christian School! Ms. Moe received her B.A. in Elementary Education and her teaching credential from California State University, Long Beach. She has taught 19 years in both Christian and public school settings in grades K-4, seven being in third grade.  In her […]

Covenant Christian School